A BOOMING 154-acres site in East Sussex is holding its first ever intimate Late-night Shopping Christmas spectacular.
Wylands Farm - situated on Powdermill Lane, Battle - has seen many changes in the past 12 months.
Now it wants to celebrate and showcase what it now has on offer by opening after dark to invite people to a a Late-Night shopping and Showcase evening on Friday 2 December between 6pm and 8pm.
Here are some of the attractions :
· Farm Shop including Butchers Hook will be open and taking orders for Christmas.
· More than 15 craft stalls, including pottery, candles, jewellery, chocolate, crystals and woodwork
· Seven Business units on the site will be open, offering prosecco, mince pies, samples, mini oils in goody bags, lucky dip, letters from Santa and dog treats
· Bumper Christmas Hamper raffle in aid of St Michaels Hospice · St Michael's Hospice stall selling Charity Christmas Crackers · Santa arrival on a tractor
· Christmas Tree Lights Switch-on
· Carol Singing from Rother Community Choir
· Festive refreshments and snacks will be available from the Lakeside Café
Donna Bull from Wylands Farm said: "The site is probably best known for its fishing and accommodation, but now we have so much more.
"We are very proud of what we have built here, and now we want to make local people aware of what we have lots on offer and with the Festive Season almost upon us we thought this was the ideal time. "We have opened a top-quality Farm Shop offering the very best in fresh produce, drinks, gifts and more.
"During this year, we also opened our Lakeside Café , which opens seven days a week, which has quickly become very popular too.